Wednesday 27 February 2013

Pancake House

 <Southern Maple Chicken with Golden Crisp Waffle>

I would describe this dish as pleasantly delicious. Wasn't the best waffle I've had, it wasn't the best chicken I've had, but it was good enough to satisfy my stomach. The waffle was light and crispy. The chicken though was kind of dry, the sauce more than made up for it.

<Dreamy Chocolate Lava Mini Pancakes>

These pancakes were alright. Not as heavy as I expected but also not as tasty as I had hope it to be. The taste of chocolate was missing the intense indulgence that you usually get from having a chocolate related dessert.

Verdict
Ambience - Average
Food - Average
Cost - RM 10 to RM 17
Overall - Worth a try

Address
F-046, 1st Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Jalan Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
http://www.pancakehouseinternational.com

Opening Hours
11am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...