Wednesday 20 June 2012

Chocolate Origin

<Dark Chocolate Cake>

I know many people rave about their chocolate cakes while some others prefer the one from Awfully Chocolate. I have not tried the one from Awfully Chocolate yet so I cannot really make a comparison here. However, the smell of this cake when you first open its box is simply alluring. The looks of it is really simple yet elegant. However, I wouldn't say it is divine or to-die-for. My first bite into it was nice, but not what I had expected it to be. The cake really did fall short of my expectation (maybe it was too high), contrary to the hype in my office. It wasn't that moist - quite dry in fact. The chocolate mousse was alright. Not too sweet, but lacked the taste of real cocoa beans. At $36 for a 6-inch cake, I probably wouldn't buy it again. But it is really up to you guys to decide!

Verdict
Ambience - N.A
Food - Average
Cost - $29 onwards
Overall - Try it

Address
313 Orchard Road
#B3-10A Singapore 238895
http://www.chocolate-origin.com/

Opening Hours
10am to 9.30pm

1 comment:

  1. Its one of my favourite chocolate cake shop in singapore!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...