Saturday 9 March 2013

Ootoya Japanese Restaurant

 <Soy Bean with Gula Melaka>

It totally caught my attention on the menu and thus, I ordered it. It didn't disappoint. The soy bean drink came unsweetened and you are in full control of how sweet you want it to be. I ended up pouring all the gula melaka in and to my surprise, it didn't over power the soy bean. Instead, it gave it a fragrance I've never had before. I will definitely order this again when I visit Ootoya.

 <Saba Fish Set Meal>

This was my wife's order. She usually eats saba fish every time she visits a Japanese restaurant, duhz... The saba wasn't fishy and it was tasty. The condiments that came with it were also good.

<Charcoal Grilled Chicken with 5 grain rice>

This was recommended by a good friend of mine. It normally comes with normal white rice, but I had it changed to 5 grain rice. Didn't really find the rice special, it was just okay. But the grilled chicken... it was really really good. It has an awesome charred taste to it, the meat was still succulent and the skin is crispy and fat-free!

Verdict
Ambience - Good
Food - Good
Cost - $12 to $20
Overall - Try it

Address
5 Changi Business Park Central 1, #01-30/31 Changi City Point

Opening Hours
11.30am to 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...