Friday 18 October 2013

L'Atelier Tiramisu


<Classic Tiramisu>

 <Lychee Tiramisu>

<Dark Cherry Tiramisu> 

<Matcha Tiramisu>

Tiramisu overload!!! Thanks to my wife who bought a bucket-load of tiramisu for my birthday because I had cravings a couple of weeks back. LOL ^^ On to the goodies~~~

Classic: It was not bad. Had a decent balance between the sweet and the alcohol. The texture of the cake was just right. And the fingers weren't overly soaked.

Lychee: Smelled really good but tasted one-note. It was kinda too sweet for me and it got boring after a few bites.

Dark Cherry: My favourite out of all the flavours. It had the best balance of taste. It was sweet, had a good kick of alcohol but most importantly, it also has that slight citrus/sourness from the cherries. Every bite made me wanted to go back for more till the last.

Matcha: Totally for the green tea crazy people out there. It packs a real punch of green tea goodness at every bite. I'm not a fanatic and thus, found it quite one-note as well.

Verdict
Ambience - Average
Food - Good
Cost - $6.80 per slice
Overall - Try it!

Address
The Central @ Clarke Quay, #B1-09, 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, Singapore 059817
http://latelier-tiramisu.com/

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 9pm
Saturday: 1pm - 8pm
Sunday: 1pm - 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...