Saturday 4 January 2014

Misc Goodies!

Well, it's has been a long time since I last posted anything. Decided to take a break as my actual work was draining a lot out of me and I kinda lost interest for any other things for some time. But that didn't stop me from trying to enjoy my food in bid to relax. So here I am, posting up some miscellaneous places which I've been to since last Dec 2013. Enjoy! ^^

 <Sushi from Itacho Sushi>

3rd visit and awesome as always. All the sushi were fresh and true to their natural taste. Try it to know it!

 <Wings from Wings Stop>

They were alright, but nothing compared to 4 Fingers' wings. But Some of the wings were inconsistent in sizes and some were a tad over fried.

 <Snaffles Cheesecake from Japan>

They were light and fluffy. Great for a small snack. I wouldn't say they are great cheesecakes, but they were decent enough for me. I did find the original flavoured one a bit too sweet as it covered any taste of cheese.

 <The Waffles>

So called the best waffles from Thailand. Saw many people posting about it and I just had to try it. But one bite into it, I was totally disappointed. It was cold, tough and the toppings were pretentious. Nothing spectacular, I wouldn't buy it again.

<Crodos from Gastronomia Da Paolo>

Known by a few different names. Crodos comes from the inspiration of combining both the methods of making a croissant and donuts. These from Gastronomia had good flavours and texture to them. Really good! Oh yes, do make sure to go early and buy them. Because they are usually sold out after lunch time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...