Friday 25 May 2012

U.d.d.e.r.s Ice Cream


Well...well..well... What do you know? If you are a huge fan of Ice Cream, you must know U.d.d.e.r.s! I first came across the outlet beside United Square at Novena. It was simply the best! Now that it has opened a new branch at Tampines Mall Basement, it can only be a sinful good news to gluttons like me. ^__^

Ordered a 2 scoops cup as it was the most value for money size. Had its signature Mao Shan Wang durian ice cream and orange bitter sweet chocolate ice cream. Even though I had the durian ice cream many times before, I just couldn't get enough of it. It beats the durian ice cream from Goodwood Park Hotel HANDS DOWN, and I mean it! Rich, smooth, creamy and bursting of durian flavour. Unless you hate durian, otherwise you have no reason to avoid this.

As for the orange bitter sweet chocolate ice cream. I am really glad I tried it. Pretty sure it is now my favourite. Right above the durian ice cream. Yes, that's right. Haha. It was rich, sweet, bitter, creamy and tangy at the same time. If you had eaten connoisseur chocolates like Valrhona or Michel Cluizel before, this ice cream is like a rendition made using their chocolate. Simply divine! Must try!


Verdict
Ambience - N.A.
Food - Awesome
Cost - $3.50 to $9
Overall - Try it!

Address
Tampines Mall, basement.
http://www.udders.com.sg/home

Opening Hours
10am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...