Saturday 12 May 2012

Rock & Ash

<Fries with Texas BBQ sauce>

While taking a break from walking too much, I decided to drop by Rock & Ash for a little snack to replenish myself. They have fries that comes along with a sauce of your choice. I chose Texas BBQ sauce as I wanted something tangy to tease my taste buds. Of course, Rock & Ash also sells many other food items including a signature Pork Knuckles which doesn't look that appetizing from the menu. Back to the fries. They are freshly fried upon order, crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. Decent I would say. However, I found the Texas BBQ sauce a total let down. It was too sweet for my liking. Didn't have enough acidity or kick in it.

Verdict
Ambience - Average
Food - Average
Cost - Cheap
Overall - At your own risk

Address
Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, #B1-03, Singapore 039594

Opening Hours
Mon to Sun
11am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...