Saturday 26 May 2012

Jerry's BBQ & Grill

This had seriously been a terrible day for me. First thing in the morning, a work problem crept up and I had to go back to office for a total of 5 hours. And then I had to rush to a tour briefing at People's Park Complex. After dinner, our cab ran into a minor accident on our way home. Finally, while doing housework after getting back home, my arm bled from a scratch I got from my side table. What a bummer.... =.=

Alright, now on to the food! ^^

 <Beef Chilies with Corn Chips>

Went to Jerry's BBQ & Grill to chill out after a bad day. The setting was American Retro which was very comfortable. For $19.95, I expected huge portions and indeed.. huge portion I got! Hahaha ^^ The chilies was smokey, not overpowering. Flavours were subtle yet intense. A perfect match with corn chips. But lacking a bit of a kick. Maybe some jalapeno peppers would give it the much needed lift. Overall, this was reasonably good simply because I had better ones from Wendy's and Chilies Restaurant.  

<Pulled Pork and Beef Brisket platter>

A meat lovers heaven! Even though this cost me $32.95, look at the amount of meat! It seriously unleashes the carnivore in you. With that being said, both the pork and brisket had really good smoked flavours. The down-side though was that I found the meat abit overdone. Luckily, the BBQ sauce that came with it saved the day! It was tangy and velvety. Simply divine! With the coating of the BBQ sauce, the meat tasted perfect. Yums! ^^

Verdict
Ambience - Good
Food - Good
Cost - $15 to $35
Overall - Try it!

Address
92 Club Street
http://www.jerrybbq.com/index.htm

Opening Hours
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...