Sunday 8 July 2012

Haato & Co

<Royal Chocolate and Durian Ice Cream>

Heard from my wife whose friend told her this was as good as U.D.D.E.R.S, so I just had to try it. Ordered the good old chocolate and durian flavours so that I could compare them to my favourites from U.D.D.E.R.S. I must say that although the ice cream was nice, I was disappointed with the taste. The chocolate wasn't intense enough, it was pretty bland and quick to dissipate from my mouth. The durian was alright, quite similar to the D24 flavour from U.D.D.E.R.S but paled in comparison to their Mao Shan Wang. There is however, one bright spark. Haato's ice cream has a chewy gelato-ness to it, really really nice.

Verdict

Ambience - Average
Food - Good
Cost - $5 to $8
Overall - Worth a try.

Address
Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn Unit B4-81/82/83
http://www.haato.com.sg

Opening Hours
11am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...