Friday 6 July 2012

Gurney Drive

<Cheese Tofu>

This must be my 4th or 5th time at Gurney Drive since it opened its doors in Century Square, Tampines. Had been wanting to try this dish for quite a long time and I finally got to taste it. Well, I was quite disappointed to be honest. It is quite hard to put words to it, but it felt like it came right out from a supermarket's frozen section.

<Char Koay Teow>

This is probably one of the poorest dishes I've had so far. It was bland and devoid of ingredients. Only 2 prawns and a few pieces of fishcake. (I've requested to remove the cockles.) Please do not try it at all!

Verdict
Ambience - Good
Food - Good
Cost - $7 to $15
Overall - Worth a try.

Address
Century Square
2 Tampines Central 5, #04-11/12, Singapore 529509
http://www.gurneydrive.com.sg/

Opening Hours
11am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...