Friday 10 August 2012

Awfully Chocolate



<Chocolate Cake>

They have 2 other players that are chocolate banana and chocolate raspberry with rum. But I chose the simple chocolate cake as I wanted to compare it to the one I had from Chocolate Origins. If you remembered, I wasn't entirely impressed with the cake from the other side. Thus, I was really eager to try this out. All I can say is that I totally preferred this hands down. Awfully Chocolate's chocolate cake was so much more moist that it literally melts in your mouth. The depth of the chocolate was good and luckily it wasn't too sweet. A must try for all chocolate dessert lovers!

Verdict
Ambience - N.A
Food - Good
Cost - $26+
Overall - Must try!

Address
Tampines 1 Shopping Mall, 3rd Floor.

Opening Hours
11am to 9.30pm
http://www.awfullychocolate.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...